[Lazarus] Hashtags

Richard Mace
Hi All,
Do we have a prefered twitter hashtag for Lazarus? I did try #Lazarus but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with our Lazarus

Richard

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Flávio Etrusco
I think we should use #lazarus-ide, just like the IRC channel name.
But AFAICS #Lazarus is actually used by @LazarusDev .

2012/4/3 Richard Mace <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All,
> Do we have a prefered twitter hashtag for Lazarus? I did try #Lazarus but
> that doesn't seem to have anything to do with our Lazarus
>
> Richard

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Martin Frb
http://twitter.com/#!/LazarusDev

On 06/04/2012 03:34, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> I think we should use #lazarus-ide, just like the IRC channel name.
> But AFAICS #Lazarus is actually used by @LazarusDev .
>
> 2012/4/3 Richard Mace<[hidden email]>:
>> Hi All,
>> Do we have a prefered twitter hashtag for Lazarus? I did try #Lazarus but
>> that doesn't seem to have anything to do with our Lazarus

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Žilvinas Ledas
But a hashtag used by @LazarusDev is #Lazarus and it is used by other
people for totally different things.
It would be good to have unique hashtag.

Best regards,
Žilvinas Ledas

On 2012-04-06 13:54, Martin wrote:

> http://twitter.com/#!/LazarusDev
>
> On 06/04/2012 03:34, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
>> I think we should use #lazarus-ide, just like the IRC channel name.
>> But AFAICS #Lazarus is actually used by @LazarusDev .
>>
>> 2012/4/3 Richard Mace<[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi All,
>>> Do we have a prefered twitter hashtag for Lazarus? I did try
>>> #Lazarus but
>>> that doesn't seem to have anything to do with our Lazarus

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Vincent Snijders
Op 6 april 2012 13:16 heeft Žilvinas Ledas <[hidden email]>
het volgende geschreven:
> But a hashtag used by @LazarusDev is #Lazarus and it is used by other people
> for totally different things.
> It would be good to have unique hashtag.

Please, tell others not to use our #lazarus hash tag. ;-)

Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Žilvinas Ledas
Would be nice, but I fear they will not listen :)

Either way - I'm for using other tag: the #LazarusDev or already
suggested #lazarus-ide seems nice to me.
But the decision is yours, so this is only my personal opinion.

Regards,
Žilvinas Ledas
@zledas

On 2012-04-06 14:49, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Op 6 april 2012 13:16 heeft Žilvinas Ledas<[hidden email]>
> het volgende geschreven:
>> But a hashtag used by @LazarusDev is #Lazarus and it is used by other people
>> for totally different things.
>> It would be good to have unique hashtag.
> Please, tell others not to use our #lazarus hash tag. ;-)
>
> Vincent

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Martin Frb
On 06/04/2012 12:49, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Op 6 april 2012 13:16 heeft Žilvinas Ledas<[hidden email]>
> het volgende geschreven:
> It would be good to have unique hashtag.
> Please, tell others not to use our #lazarus hash tag. ;-)
Sorry that was me

Re: [Lazarus] Hashtags

Martin Frb
On 06/04/2012 13:33, Martin wrote:
> On 06/04/2012 12:49, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>> Op 6 april 2012 13:16 heeft Žilvinas Ledas<[hidden email]>
>> het volgende geschreven:
>> It would be good to have unique hashtag.
>> Please, tell others not to use our #lazarus hash tag. ;-)
> Sorry that was me
Please, Ignore.

I will get myself back to primary school and learn reading :)