[Lazarus] Handle a windows message by IDE

[Lazarus] Handle a windows message by IDE

t.wieckowski
Does Lazarus can handle windows messages ?
I think about feature request for detect shut down windows.
Lazarus should handle WM_QUERYENDSESSION or WM_ENDSESSION when Windows
shuts down and ask for save project files.

Such a non cross-platform feature is possible at all ?

best regards
tomek

Re: [Lazarus] Handle a windows message by IDE

Paul Ishenin
26.03.2011 18:57, [hidden email] wrote:
> Does Lazarus can handle windows messages ?
> I think about feature request for detect shut down windows.
> Lazarus should handle WM_QUERYENDSESSION or WM_ENDSESSION when Windows
> shuts down and ask for save project files.
>
> Such a non cross-platform feature is possible at all ?
Look at TApplication.OnEndSession().

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

2011/3/26 Paul Ishenin <[hidden email]>:

> Look at TApplication.OnEndSession().

This feature for Lazarus itself. That's what I mean ;)

27.03.2011 0:27, [hidden email] wrote:

> This feature for Lazarus itself. That's what I mean ;)

Do you want to write a patch?

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

2011/3/28 Paul Ishenin <[hidden email]>:
> 27.03.2011 0:27, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> This feature for Lazarus itself. That's what I mean ;)
>
> Do you want to write a patch?

Proposed patch:
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=19011

best regards