[Lazarus] HTML Browser

Aleksa Todorovic
Hi!

I need to make application which integrates html browser, but I need
to process clicks on some elements from the code. This wiki page
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Webbrowser mentions several possibilities
(Qt WebKit, THTMLPort, GeckoPort). Does anyone have experience with
any of these, and what would be your recommendation?

Regards,
Aleksa

Re: [Lazarus] HTML Browser

leledumbo
Administrator
I've only tested THTMLPort and GeckoPort. For me, GeckoPort seems to do the job better. Though I haven't tried, QT WebKit should do it as good as Gecko, remembering that it's Google Chrome's engine (Gecko is used by Firefox).