[Lazarus] Fwd: Consulta sobre Lazarus Ide

[Lazarus] Fwd: Consulta sobre Lazarus Ide

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Good afternoon

 I am developing an application with lazarus ide and freepascal on a workstation that works with gnu linux debian 10 32 bits, we need to port the application to windows 32 and 64 bits for the company I am working with. I have some questions: 1- As it is done for said application it can be ported to windows, since I have followed the tutorials of the official page of lazarus and freepascal, and nothing that allows us to port the application. 2.- In the same way, you could develop any application to other operating systems such as unix and mac using the same code 3.- Lazarus ide and freepascal can port an application to mobile phones, that is, for android and mac operating systems. Thanks for your help. Alexander Nava

Re: [Lazarus] Fwd: Consulta sobre Lazarus Ide

Am 21.05.20 um 19:12 schrieb Alexander Nava via lazarus:
Good afternoon

 I am developing an application with lazarus ide and freepascal on a workstation that works with gnu linux debian 10 32 bits, we need to port the application to windows 32 and 64 bits for the company I am working with.

I have some questions:
1- As it is done for said application it can be ported to windows, since I have followed the tutorials of the official page of lazarus and freepascal, and nothing that allows us to port the application.

2.- In the same way, you could develop any application to other operating systems such as unix and mac using the same code

3.- Lazarus ide and freepascal can port an application to mobile phones, that is, for android and mac operating systems.
Thanks for your help.

Alexander Nava

Perhaps have a look at:

https://wiki.freepascal.org/fpcupdeluxe

or download directly:

https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases/tag/1.6.8u

Re: [Lazarus] Fwd: Consulta sobre Lazarus Ide

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 8:12 PM Alexander Nava via lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have some questions:

What are the actual questions?
What means "... and nothing that allows us to port the application."
The libraries that come with FPC and Lazarus are cross-platform.
For example an LCL GUI application can be compiled for different OS /
widgetset systems.

Android is also supported but LCL is not ported for it. You must use
different GUI libs then.