[Lazarus] Fun little project to inspire you guys

[Lazarus] Fun little project to inspire you guys

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I had a party this past weekend and put together some hardware and software to impress the guests. I thought you guys might find it interesting so I'm posting on the lazarus mailing lists.

Here is the application: http://pixels.splashdown.space

Here is a video showcasing the real life effects. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywTkITAGnGE

The application in the first link is a live controller of the lights in my house. Live as in anything you do in it changes the lighting in my house right now. Any changes you make I can see here. The web application, served by my pi, also returns the neopixels live data being processed so you can see the effects on your end.

I will be posting a guide plus all the source code soon. I need time to put it together. Also, I might hook up a web can so you guys can also see the real life lights change in my house as you edit or alter settings.

Re: [Lazarus] Fun little project to inspire you guys

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Here is a FYI follow up. You can watch a live view of my lights here:

Any changes you make at http://pixels.splashdown.space should be viewable on the twitch stream above.