[Lazarus] Free Pascal 3.2.0 released !

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

Finally, the Free Pascal 3.2.0 release is available from our servers and
from sourceforge.

Changes that may break backwards compatibility will be documented at:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/User_Changes_3.2.0.

For an overview of what is new see

https://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_New_Features_3.2

The website has been update for the major targets and work is still
being done for the rest.

All downloads are available at the main FTP server and sourceforge.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/

ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.2.0/

Enjoy!

The Free Pascal Compiler Team

Re: [Lazarus] Free Pascal 3.2.0 released !

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
maybe a typo in the documentation in section
pnoconsole on Windows
New behaviour: ponewconsole maps to CREATE_NO_WINDOW
should probably refer to "pnoconsole" instead of "ponewconsole"