[Lazarus] Fppkg error on IDE start with FPC 3.2 fixes

[Lazarus] Fppkg error on IDE start with FPC 3.2 fixes

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
function TFppkgHelper.IsProperlyConfigured: Boolean;
{$IF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
var
   CompilerFilename: string;
{$ENDIF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
begin
   {$IF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
   if Assigned(FFPpkg) and (FIsProperlyConfigured=fpcUnknown) then
     begin
     FIsProperlyConfigured := fpcYes;

     if not HasPackage('rtl') then
       FIsProperlyConfigured := fpcNo

here I see req for package "rtl", while FPC fixes3.2 don't have "rtl"
folder in /home/user/fpcupdeluxe/fpcsrc/packages. It has folders
rtl-console, rtl-extra, rtl-generics, rtl-objpas, rtl-unicode.

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] Fppkg error on IDE start with FPC 3.2 fixes

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Am Do., 21. Feb. 2019, 11:40 hat AlexeyT via lazarus <[hidden email]> geschrieben:
function TFppkgHelper.IsProperlyConfigured: Boolean;
{$IF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
var
   CompilerFilename: string;
{$ENDIF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
begin
   {$IF FPC_FULLVERSION>30100}
   if Assigned(FFPpkg) and (FIsProperlyConfigured=fpcUnknown) then
     begin
     FIsProperlyConfigured := fpcYes;

     if not HasPackage('rtl') then
       FIsProperlyConfigured := fpcNo

here I see req for package "rtl", while FPC fixes3.2 don't have "rtl"
folder in /home/user/fpcupdeluxe/fpcsrc/packages. It has folders
rtl-console, rtl-extra, rtl-generics, rtl-objpas, rtl-unicode.

The RTL package is not part of the packages directory, but is parallel to that. Nevertheless it contains an fpmake.pp declaring it as a package.

Am 21.02.2019 um 13:14 schrieb Sven Barth via lazarus:
> The RTL package is not part of the packages directory, but is parallel to that.
> Nevertheless it contains an fpmake.pp declaring it as a package.

It also doesn't create a fpmkinst file, is that intentional? Only the packages
from /packages/ do.

Martok

Op 21-02-19 om 14:39 schreef Martok via lazarus:
> Am 21.02.2019 um 13:14 schrieb Sven Barth via lazarus:
>> The RTL package is not part of the packages directory, but is parallel to that.
>> Nevertheless it contains an fpmake.pp declaring it as a package.
>
> It also doesn't create a fpmkinst file, is that intentional? Only the packages
> from /packages/ do.

Yes, as the rtl is not compiled by fpmake by default.

Note that what Lazarus is searching for are not the sources (in fpcsrc)
but the compiled units.

Regards,

Joost.