[Lazarus] Forward procedure completion failure

[Lazarus] Forward procedure completion failure

Just wanted to try the cool feature, adding a procedure body to
implementation. So I wrote a procedure header, pressed Ctrl+Shift+C, and
found this in a message window:
uiacore.pas(9,1) Error: unknown section keyword interface found
I tried to compile, and only errors there are two unresolved forward
declaration, those I just wrote.
Isn't this weird?

Re: [Lazarus] Forward procedure completion failure

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:00:49 +0200
Lubos Pintes via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just wanted to try the cool feature, adding a procedure body to
> implementation. So I wrote a procedure header, pressed Ctrl+Shift+C, and
> found this in a message window:
> uiacore.pas(9,1) Error: unknown section keyword interface found
> I tried to compile, and only errors there are two unresolved forward
> declaration, those I just wrote.
> Isn't this weird?

I fixed that yesterday. Please update and test.

On 11.10.2017 16:00, Lubos Pintes via Lazarus wrote:
> Just wanted to try the cool feature, adding a procedure body to
> implementation. So I wrote a procedure header, pressed Ctrl+Shift+C,
> and found this in a message window:
> uiacore.pas(9,1) Error: unknown section keyword interface found
> I tried to compile, and only errors there are two unresolved forward
> declaration, those I just wrote.
> Isn't this weird?

Try to update your SVN trunk.

- https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32513
- https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32451

Ondrej

Re: [Lazarus] Forward procedure completion failure

Yes, it works. Sorry for spamming. In fact, I updated the trunk, but
didn't rebuild. I didn't feel it is necessary.
Dňa 11. 10. 2017 o 16:07 Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus napísal(a):