[Lazarus] FormStyle=fsStayOnTop: broken?

[Lazarus] FormStyle=fsStayOnTop: broken?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Win32 and gtk2 app cannot show form on top. Pls confirm somebody?

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] FormStyle=fsStayOnTop: broken?

vojtech.cihak

Hi,

it works here for GTk2, i.e. normal main form + fsStayOnTop form (a tool window).

I have Plasma (KDE). Isn't it related to your window manager?

V.