[Lazarus] Form ShowModal and ActiveX Content unexpected error

[Lazarus] Form ShowModal and ActiveX Content unexpected error

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,
please take a look at the attached project, it's a Windows specific minimal project.

I'm using a TActiveXContainer and a TEvsWebBrowser to display a webpage on Form2, opening it from Form1.

It works if Form2 is opened as a standard form (Form2.Show), but the application gives an expection if Form2 is opened as modal form (Form2.ShowModal).

I need to open Form2 ad ModalForm. Is there a workaround for this strange behaviour? Is it a bug of the ActiveX container?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards,
Sandro Cumerlato

ActiveXBug.zip (29K) Download Attachment