[Lazarus] Form 2 Html project is now ready for release under Creative Commons License.

[Lazarus] Form 2 Html project is now ready for release under Creative Commons License.

Peter Williams
Hi Vincent & Ann,

(apologies for sending earlier copy of this with a blank subject).

I have finished as much work as I can on the Form2Html project for Lazarus. Could Vincent please contact me and I will send you a copy of the zipped code for Lazarus (171 KB).

This code is to be included into the Lazarus component repositories.

>Ann

>F2H has now been released under Creative Commons Share-Alike license, the very brief and very clear terms of which are here:

Best Regards,
Peter E Williams