[Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

Liyuan García Caballero
On Kubuntu 10.04 x86_32 with lazarus 0.9.30 and fpc 2.4.2:

/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/components/luicontrols/togglelabel.pas(65,15)
Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden:
"TToggleLabel.SetBoundsKeepBase(LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,Boolean="TRUE");"

Atte.

--
Lic. Liyuán García Caballero
Esp. B Ciencias Informáticas

Excelencia en Software Desoft en Ciego de Avila.
Joaquin de Aguero Esquina Calle 2. Ciego de Avila. Cuba.
Telfs.: (53 33) 266200 ext. 105. Telefax: (53 33) 22 8792.
e_mail: [hidden email]
jabber: [hidden email]


--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
On 29/3/2011 13:42, Liyuan García Caballero wrote:
> On Kubuntu 10.04 x86_32 with lazarus 0.9.30 and fpc 2.4.2:
>
> /usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/components/luicontrols/togglelabel.pas(65,15)
> Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden:
> "TToggleLabel.SetBoundsKeepBase(LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,Boolean="TRUE");"

Fixed in svn.


Please report bugs in http://code.google.com/p/luipack/issues/list

Luiz

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

Vincent Snijders
2011/3/31 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <[hidden email]>:

> On 29/3/2011 13:42, Liyuan García Caballero wrote:
>>
>> On Kubuntu 10.04 x86_32 with lazarus 0.9.30 and fpc 2.4.2:
>>
>> /usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/components/luicontrols/togglelabel.pas(65,15)
>> Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be overridden:
>> "TToggleLabel.SetBoundsKeepBase(LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,LongInt,Boolean="TRUE");"
>
> Fixed in svn.
>
>
> Please report bugs in http://code.google.com/p/luipack/issues/list

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

Vincent Snijders
In reply to this post by Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
2011/3/31 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <[hidden email]>:

> Please report bugs in http://code.google.com/p/luipack/issues/list
>
Added to http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lui_Controls#Bugs

Vincent

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] For responsible of luicontrols packages...

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
On 31/3/2011 02:03, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> 2011/3/31 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara<[hidden email]>:
>
>> Please report bugs in http://code.google.com/p/luipack/issues/list
>>
> Added to http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lui_Controls#Bugs
>

Thanks

Luiz

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus