[Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

[Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I am trying to find a font to use in the code editor window on Lazarus
2.0.10 on Windows 10 x64 where I can see a difference between 1 and l
(number and letter).
The closest I have gotten is Lucida Console, but it uses extra space
between letters making the lines un-necessarily rather long....

Is there another suitable coding font that has a fixed pitch and is
showing a visible difference between the 20 characters?

Re: [Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I'm using Courier New.

mvg
Frans van Leeuwen
M 06-51695390

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com

On 27/10/20 10:34, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
> I am trying to find a font to use in the code editor window on Lazarus
> 2.0.10 on Windows 10 x64 where I can see a difference between 1 and l
> (number and letter).
I think you can also use "user defined markup" to make all "1" (one)
bold or italic...... or color them (that includes inside words, strings,
comments.....

Re: [Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

I use Hack: https://sourcefoundry.org/hack/

Pascal

> frans via lazarus <[hidden email]> hat am 27.10.2020 10:42 geschrieben:
>

> I'm using Courier New.
>
> mvg
> Frans van Leeuwen
> M 06-51695390
>
> Op 27-10-2020 om 10:34 schreef Bo Berglund via lazarus:
> > I am trying to find a font to use in the code editor window on Lazarus
> > 2.0.10 on Windows 10 x64 where I can see a difference between 1 and l
> > (number and letter).
> > The closest I have gotten is Lucida Console, but it uses extra space
> > between letters making the lines un-necessarily rather long....
> >
> > Is there another suitable coding font that has a fixed pitch and is
> > showing a visible difference between the 20 characters?
> >

> --
> Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
> http://www.avg.com

Re: [Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:17:19 +0100 (CET), Pascal Riekenberg via
lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I use Hack: https://sourcefoundry.org/hack/

Thank you! This is really what I have been looking for!
An annoyance:
The font installer insists on restarting the computer, but it works
without that.