[Lazarus] Find in Files

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Is it at all possible (without regular expressions) to find all lines
'containing this text', as long as 'not containing this'

similar to the 'minus' on google search I guess

Thanks

Re: [Lazarus] Find in Files

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
> without regular expressions

why make your own life difficult? regex is there for complex cases like
this.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [Lazarus] Find in Files

> without regular expressions

why make your own life difficult? regex is there for complex cases like
this.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [Lazarus] Find in Files

possibly true - was hoping for a simple ability to find each line
containing a specific command unless commented out.

Seems I use regex so infrequently I need google each time :)