[Lazarus] FPVectorial

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I rather unsuccessfully tried to use the pdf decoder example provided
here  -> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpvectorial .

I needed to add the package fpvectorial to my project. Now I can do "use
fpvectorial".

The project needs "use pdfvectorialreader". To allow for this I needed
to add the appropriate file / search directory
(pdfvrsemantico\pdfvrsemantico) to the project.

Then it did not compile, as "TvVectorialDocument" does not feature the
property "EndPath" (and others).

So for initial testing, I commented some four lines out and was able to
compile the project.

But when starting, I get an exception in what I suppose is Portuguese.

I used 1.6.4. Is a newer Lazarus version improved on that behalf ?

-Michael