[Lazarus] FPDocManager news

Hans-Peter Diettrich
I just committed a new version of the FPDoc Manager :-)

Now support for additional description directories are disabled by
default, this option deserves more support for efficient use. Please
report your suggestions if you find such a feature useful, and what
support you expect.

Instead I added a LazDE form for editing descriptions, by an dblclick on
a unit name. It was a bit tricky to make the LazDE main form usable for
this purpose, could some support be added to LazDE for such use?

Did somebody use the FPDocManager already?

DoDi

Re: [Lazarus] FPDocManager news

leledumbo
Administrator
Where is this FPDocManager? I've seen a thread about it, but I can't find (or miss due to skimming) where it is.

leledumbo schrieb:
> Where is this FPDocManager? I've seen a thread about it, but I can't find (or
> miss due to skimming) where it is.

It's in Lazarus trunk, in examples/fpdocmanager, and requires FPC 2.7
(trunk).