[Lazarus] Extensions

Lukas Gradl
Hi!

For a new project I think about providing a possibility to add cutomer
extensions to the program. I'm dreaming a little bit about providing the
flexibility for extensions as in Mozilla Thunderbird or firefox.

Did anyone do something similar with Lazarus/FPC where I can take a look
at the concepts and the source? Anyone a little hint where to start reading?

Regards
Lukas
--

software security networks

Re: [Lazarus] Extensions

Juha Manninen
2011/3/18 Lukas Gradl <[hidden email]>
Hi!

For a new project I think about providing a possibility to add cutomer extensions to the program. I'm dreaming a little bit about providing the flexibility for extensions as in Mozilla Thunderbird or firefox.

Did anyone do something similar with Lazarus/FPC where I can take a look at the concepts and the source? Anyone a little hint where to start reading?

Packages can do quite much like register menu items and components.
See the packages in Lazarus source tree for examples.