[Lazarus] Events in Object Inspector and Code Tools

[Lazarus] Events in Object Inspector and Code Tools

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi!

Every time I want to reuse some method in Object Inspector, the Class
Complement creates new methods bodies again. If I type the method name
in the event box, new method body and other methods too. If I choose
some method in the event's list, new method body and other methods too.
And, of course, if I do not erase these methods bodies, I get some
compilation errors.

This issue has occurred from 2.0.0rc1 to 2.0.2. I use the official
Windows x64 install. Same in Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo S. Matuzaki

Curitiba / Parana' / Brazil

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.