[Lazarus] Embweb lpk?

Leonardo M. Ramé
Hi, I was trying to show how embweb works to a friend, but I could not,
because embweb.lpk is no longer part of the package.

I thought this file is downloaded by just typing "fppkg embweb", but it
seems that I'm wrong. Where's this file?.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

Re: [Lazarus] Embweb lpk?

leledumbo
Administrator
Have you configured your fppkg? Check the wiki entry for fppkg

Re: [Lazarus] Embweb lpk?

Leonardo M. Ramé
On 2011-06-01 10:21:31 -0700, leledumbo wrote:
> Have you configured your fppkg? Check the wiki entry for fppkg

Thanks, adding FPMakeOptions=--lazarusdir=/path/to/lazarus fixed my
problem.