[Lazarus] Elongated sub-menu width using TMainMenu

[Lazarus] Elongated sub-menu width using TMainMenu

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I'm getting a weird error when running the latest Lazarus IDE or when running my application's .exe file (see image) under Windows 10. When I run the prog and then click on the 'File' menu I have created, the width of the sub-menus runs off the right-hand side of the screen, but doesn't do so when I click on any other items on the menu bar. The problem has only recently appeared - it was working fine up until a few days ago. I have checked the Caption length for each of the File sub-menus and there is no problem there. Can anyone help, please?

Sent from the Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: [Lazarus] Elongated sub-menu width using TMainMenu

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Stephen,

please report to bugtracker with minimal sample project and exact version information for Lazarus, FPC and Windows.

Pascal

Stephen Bullas via lazarus <[hidden email]> hat am 07.12.2020 23:40 geschrieben: