[Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

[Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Bart
Hi,

I just got an email from [hidden email] saying
that mail from me was bounced.

Can anybody see this mail on the list?
If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?

Bart

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Special
Am 11.09.2016 um 14:47 schrieb Bart:
> Hi,
>
> I just got an email from [hidden email] saying
> that mail from me was bounced.
>
> Can anybody see this mail on the list?
> If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?
>
> Bart
Yes, seen.
Regards- Joe

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Mark Morgan Lloyd
On 11/09/16 13:00, Bart wrote:
> Hi,
> I just got an email from [hidden email] sayingthat mail from me was bounced.
> Can anybody see this mail on the list?If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?

Actually, it does.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Graeme Geldenhuys-3
On 2016-09-11 13:47, Bart wrote:
> Can anybody see this mail on the list?

Yup, came through on the list just fine.

Regards,
  Graeme

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

zeljko
On 09/11/2016 02:47 PM, Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got an email from [hidden email] saying
> that mail from me was bounced.
>
> Can anybody see this mail on the list?
> If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?

Pong :)

zeljko

On 9/11/16, zeljko <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Can anybody see this mail on the list?
>> If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?
>
> Pong :)
>
> zeljko

Thanks all for replying!

Bart

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Luis Hilario
I received the same email. Should I take action?

On 9/11/16, zeljko <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Can anybody see this mail on the list?
>> If so, can you reply (reply to the list please)?
>
> Pong :)
>
> zeljko

Thanks all for replying!

Bart

Re: [Lazarus] Does this mail actually arrive on the list? Can somebody respond please?

Héctor Fiandor

On 9/12/16, hfiandor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I received the same email. Should I take action?

You should follow the link in the mail to re-enable your membership,
at leat that's what I did.

Bart