[Lazarus] Displaying additional chm help files in the IDE for other packages

[Lazarus] Displaying additional chm help files in the IDE for other packages

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Motivated by Don Siders' updates to lcl xml help files I began to add to
the help files for TAChart, too. The new hints do show up in the code
editor, and now I am able also to build the chm file from the xml files
using fpdoc. But I cannot convince the IDE to display the help files
when F1 (or Ctrl+F1 in classic keyboard mode) is pressed. I thought I'd
have to register the new help file somehow in "Tools" > "Options" >
"Help Options" > "Databases", but there's nothing to add a new package.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: [Lazarus] Displaying additional chm help files in the IDE for other packages

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
It's hardcoded in:
lazarus/ide/idehelpmanager.pas
procedure TIDEHelpManager.RegisterIDEHelpDatabases;

вс, 19 мая 2019 г. в 19:23, Werner Pamler via lazarus <[hidden email]>:
Motivated by Don Siders' updates to lcl xml help files I began to add to
the help files for TAChart, too. The new hints do show up in the code
editor, and now I am able also to build the chm file from the xml files
using fpdoc. But I cannot convince the IDE to display the help files
when F1 (or Ctrl+F1 in classic keyboard mode) is pressed. I thought I'd
have to register the new help file somehow in "Tools" > "Options" >
"Help Options" > "Databases", but there's nothing to add a new package.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bodrov Sergey
software development, IT consulting
Phone (Belarus): +375(25)794-21-58