[Lazarus] Different paths, different computers, and one project

[Lazarus] Different paths, different computers, and one project

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Imagine a project that works only with set of unit paths (-Fu), not packages.
The issue is that a computer could have a different path for a lib,
comparing to another one.

I've removed the paths from the project (.lpi) and added an
`@extrafpc.cfg` with `-Fu` and `-Fl` paths. I can compile the project,
but the code-completion doesn't work because the IDE can't find the
units.
I can't also use `Other sources` option cause it will have the same
problem using `-Fu` and hard-coded paths.

How to configure the paths?

Regards,
Marcos Douglas

Re: [Lazarus] Different paths, different computers, and one project

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 11:52 PM, Marcos Douglas B. Santos
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Imagine a project that works only with set of unit paths (-Fu), not packages.
> The issue is that a computer could have a different path for a lib,
> comparing to another one.
>
> I've removed the paths from the project (.lpi) and added an
> `@extrafpc.cfg` with `-Fu` and `-Fl` paths. I can compile the project,
> but the code-completion doesn't work because the IDE can't find the
> units.
> I can't also use `Other sources` option cause it will have the same
> problem using `-Fu` and hard-coded paths.
>
> How to configure the paths?

I've used the $Env(name) and it worked.
The $Env is the best option in that case?