[Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

[Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Dians
How do i debug code line by line in lazarus like delphi ? , so i got
where is an error

Re: [Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Paul Ishenin-2
29.03.2011 11:16, Dians пишет:
> How do i debug code line by line in lazarus like delphi ? , so i got
> where is an error

Same as in delphi. Please a break point and press F7/F8 (on OSX we use
another key combinations).

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Dians
does the variable show hint of the data ?

On 3/29/11, Paul Ishenin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 29.03.2011 11:16, Dians пишет:
>> How do i debug code line by line in lazarus like delphi ? , so i got
>> where is an error
>
> Same as in delphi. Please a break point and press F7/F8 (on OSX we use
> another key combinations).
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Dians
does the variable show hint of the data ?

Rgds,

Dians

29.03.2011 11:32, Dians пишет:
> does the variable show hint of the data ?

Yes. But did you try to test it yourself?

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Dians
I have try to debug but when i press F7/F8 an error occurs or show an
error which i'm not be able to continue.

sorry the english :)

Rgds,

Dians

On 3/29/11, Paul Ishenin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 29.03.2011 11:32, Dians пишет:
>> does the variable show hint of the data ?
>
> Yes. But did you try to test it yourself?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin

Re: [Lazarus] Debug Code Line by Line in Lazarus

Dians
ok,  now i'm be able to debug line by line.

Thanks for sugestion

Rgds,

Dians