[Lazarus] Custom options FPC WpXXX.

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,

Work is done regarding the FPC embedded FreeRTOS target. Results are looking very good.
Time for a bit more Lazarus integration.

Question.

When compiling for embedded, the -WpXXX FPC option is used as a custom option in Lazarus. To define an embedded system. This setting is exported as a FPC macro: FPC_MCU_XXX. However, this macro is not visible/usable in Lazarus. All code enclosed if a {$define FPC_MCU_XXX}...{$endif} remains grayed out.

It would be very nice to get this implemented.
If somebody points me to the right direction, I will make a patch myself if needed. However, I need some help to know were to start.

Thanks, Alfred.