[Lazarus] Cross Compile to Arm

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi Steve,

The file crtbeginS.o was definitely missing from the arm-lib archive !

I have added it. Together with crtendS.so .

or

Or, if you are very lazy like me ... delete the cross/lib/arm-linux directory, and run fpcupdeluxe again ... ;-)

Re: [Lazarus] Cross Compile to Arm

On 06/07/2017 06:19 PM, Alfred via Lazarus wrote:
Hi Steve,

The file crtbeginS.o was definitely missing from the arm-lib archive !

I have added it. Together with crtendS.so .

or

Or, if you are very lazy like me ... delete the cross/lib/arm-linux directory, and run fpcupdeluxe again ... ;-)

Thank you Alfred - now working perfectly.

Appreciate your time on this. Makes a persons day (mine) better all round :)

SteveG