[Lazarus] Cross Compile to Arm

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Having trouble cross compiling an fpc library.

(Linux x86_64 -> Linux Arm using install from fpcupDeluxe)
Lazarus 1.9.0 r55116M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-gtk2

library Project1;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses cmem, Classes;
begin
end.

This fails with error code 256 and 'error whilst linking'
Sometimes gives msg of 'add -fPIC' which I have done, but then moves on
to different errors.

It is the 'cmem' addition causing the problem, but not cmem itself (just
within a library)

The same system cross compiles standard applications (fpc and lazarus)
correctly, seems related to libraries only.

Any ideas at all appreciated (probably a compiler/linker switch I need
to pass - but there I am lost)

ps. kudos to whomever created fpcupDeluxe.