[Lazarus] Cross Codebot nearing release

Anthony Walter
Cross Codebot, a multiple platform class framework designed around a hardware accelerated graphics end, is preparing for release. To get developers familiar with the project I've some information online.

Here are a few controls, TAlphaImage, TSlideBar, THuePicker, and TSatureationPicker:

Here is an older demo:

Also I will be adding more information on the forums over the next few days regarding its release:

Re: [Lazarus] Cross Codebot nearing release

leledumbo
Administrator
> Here are a few controls, TAlphaImage, TSlideBar, THuePicker, and TSatureationPicker:
>
> http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/crossdemo/

OK, that's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!