[Lazarus] Critical discussion about Lazarus foundation

[Lazarus] Critical discussion about Lazarus foundation

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Once more, there is a critical discussion about the Lazarus foundation
in the forum
(https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,45905.msg325308).
I think there should be a competent answer by the leading people.

Wener

Re: [Lazarus] Critical discussion about Lazarus foundation

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019, Werner Pamler via lazarus wrote:

> Once more, there is a critical discussion about the Lazarus foundation
> in the forum
> (https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,45905.msg325308).
> I think there should be a competent answer by the leading people.

Thank you for notifying me, I have attempted to answer.