[Lazarus] Creating windows services with Lazarus 0.9.28.2 and fpc 2.2.4 that arrives with it

ik

[Lazarus] Creating windows services with Lazarus 0.9.28.2 and fpc 2.2.4 that arrives with it

ik
Hello,

I'm trying to create a windows service using the above Lazarus on Windows 7.
I keep on getting crashes a lot before gdb can start and do a breakpoint.

How can I debug the problem, or is it a known problem that was solved in 0,9.30 or newer fpc ?

Thanks,

Ido

LINESIP - Opening the source for communication
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il

service.zip (3K) Download Attachment