[Lazarus] -Cp0

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Lazarus appears to have just started to add a -Cp0 switch to the command line which is giving me "Error: Illegal parameter: -Cp0”. What happened any how do I make it go away?

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph

Re: [Lazarus] -Cp0

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:27:54 +0700
Ryan Joseph via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Lazarus appears to have just started to add a -Cp0 switch to the command line which is giving me "Error: Illegal parameter: -Cp0”. What happened any how do I make it go away?

The compiler options can be found in "Project / Project Options".
Type in the search '-Cp'. This brings you to "Config and Target",
"Target processor".

Is it set to "default"?