[Lazarus] Convert LFM to pure code

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hi all.

Is there a simple tool, plugins, or similar that allows me to easily
convert a .lfm file into pure pascal code?

I know the lfm format is somewhat similar to pascal, but if such a thing
already exist I would make my life a little easier :)

/Torsten

Re: [Lazarus] Convert LFM to pure code

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:53:22 +0200
Torsten Bonde Christiansen via lazarus <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Is there a simple tool, plugins, or similar that allows me to easily
> convert a .lfm file into pure pascal code?
>
> I know the lfm format is somewhat similar to pascal, but if such a
> thing already exist I would make my life a little easier :)

If the form is loaded in the IDE, there is an addon to store it
as Pascal code.
See example
lazarus/examples/pascalstream/CopyAsPasPkg/copyformaspascaldemopkg.lpk

Re: [Lazarus] Convert LFM to pure code

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Great, thanks!

-Torsten