[Lazarus] Compiler can't use pfcrc resource compiler

[Lazarus] Compiler can't use pfcrc resource compiler

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
First of all, I appreciate the incredible work the development team has put into building Lazarus.

After using Lazarus successfully for some time, I started to get this error message when compiling an application, not the IDE or installing the program as is the case in other threads. It happens only after the first compilation. In other words, I open Lazarus, make whatever changes I need to make to the application, compile, and everything is fine. If I make another change, the error appears. After re-starting Lazarus, it compiles fine.

Also, I don't have that problem with Lazarus 1.8.4 on both Debian stretch and Windows 10.

When compiling another program, considerably larger, doesn't have that problem.

I am using:

Raspberry Pi 3B+ with Raspbian Stretch
fpc 3.3.1
Lazarus 2.1.0, custom installation, as is the onlyh way to do it on a Raspberry Pi.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Re: [Lazarus] Compiler can't use pfcrc resource compiler

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:37 AM Pedro Restrepo via Lazarus
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Lazarus 2.1.0

That is trunk which is a "rolling" version. It changes all the time.
We also need the revision.

Re: [Lazarus] Compiler can't use pfcrc resource compiler

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
The revision I had in mind was r59269 which fixed a hickup about
generating resources.
It may not be relevant because it could not cause the error shown in
your subject line.

Re: [Lazarus] Compiler can't use pfcrc resource compiler

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello Juha,

The revision I have is r59246.

Thank you