[Lazarus] Codetools OnBeforeCompile/After events

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Lazarus] Codetools OnBeforeCompile/After events

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Does something like OnBeforeCompile/OnAfterCompile exist in codetools?

If not, would it be acceptable as a new code tool, or any criticisms if
it is a bad idea? (I can work on a unit that does it, or would it be
better to add it to one of the existing codetools units?)

AFAIR delphi had something like it, but its been a while since I worked
with delphi ide tools.

--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus-ide.org/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Codetools OnBeforeCompile/After events

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On 26.05.2017 8:21, Lars via Lazarus wrote:
> Does something like OnBeforeCompile/OnAfterCompile exist in codetools?

Yes, they exists. "OnAfterCompile":

   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnProjectBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);
   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnLazarusBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);

Ondrej
--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus-ide.org/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Codetools OnBeforeCompile/After events

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On 2017-05-26 01:24, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:

> On 26.05.2017 8:21, Lars via Lazarus wrote:
>> Does something like OnBeforeCompile/OnAfterCompile exist in codetools?
>
> Yes, they exists. "OnAfterCompile":
>
>   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnProjectBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);
>   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnLazarusBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);
>
> Ondrej
> --

Ahh, maybe I am looking at codetools when I should be looking at
lazideintf.pp instead.
As that's where those are located..

For some reason I thought it would be part of code tools for writing
plugins to the ide.
Thanks.
--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus-ide.org/listinfo/lazarus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lazarus] Codetools OnBeforeCompile/After events

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Fri, 26 May 2017 01:40:27 -0500
Lars via Lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2017-05-26 01:24, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
> > On 26.05.2017 8:21, Lars via Lazarus wrote:  
> >> Does something like OnBeforeCompile/OnAfterCompile exist in codetools?  
> >
> > Yes, they exists. "OnAfterCompile":
> >
> >   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnProjectBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);
> >   LazarusIDE.AddHandlerOnLazarusBuildingFinished(@MyEvent);
> >
> > Ondrej
> > --  
>
> Ahh, maybe I am looking at codetools when I should be looking at
> lazideintf.pp instead.
> As that's where those are located..

This may help:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE

 
> For some reason I thought it would be part of code tools for writing
> plugins to the ide.

Codetools is standalone package and the IDE uses it a lot.

Mattias
--
_______________________________________________
Lazarus mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.lazarus-ide.org/listinfo/lazarus