[Lazarus] Cocoa Widet Set Status

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Can anyone tell me in brief what is the current status of Lazarus on the Cocoa widget set on Mac? Does the IDE work at all? What is working and what fundamental stuff is significantly broken?

Thanks

Re: [Lazarus] Cocoa Widet Set Status

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 15:31:31 -0400
Anthony Walter via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me in brief what is the current status of Lazarus on
> the Cocoa widget set on Mac? Does the IDE work at all? What is
> working and what fundamental stuff is significantly broken?

I work with the Cocoa IDE and anchordocking.
Works stable.
Source editor popup menu does not work here. But I hardly need that.

Re: [Lazarus] Cocoa Widet Set Status

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Same here, I am also using anchordocking and the ide is quite stable for
day to day work.

Michael

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 4:05 PM Mattias Gaertner via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
popup menu does not work here. But I hardly need that.

Need more hints:

thanks,
Dmitry