[Lazarus] Checkbox behaviour on Mac ?

The checkbox in Lazarus 2.0.6 is almost unusable in at least 2 cases:
- Object inspector.
   On average, I must click 3 to 5 times to get the result I need.
- in the online package manager

See attached screenshots.

In both cases the checkbox disappears in the row where the mouse cursor is located.
Kind of difficult to check something then. Clicking is also a haphazard
experience.

This is a stock Lazarus 2.0.6.
Am I the only one experiencing this ?
has this been reported yet ?
if not:
should I report it so it can please be included in 2.0.8 (if it is not too late yet)
?

olpm.png (32K) Download Attachment
oi.png (28K) Download Attachment

Re: [Lazarus] Checkbox behaviour on Mac ?

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list

As I said, a stock Lazarus 2.0.6 install. From the about dialog, it seems to
be using carbon.

Michael.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 6:55 AM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:
As I said, a stock Lazarus 2.0.6 install. From the about dialog, it seems to
be using carbon.

It does worth bug reporting.
With macOS 10.16, the installer (2.0.8) might need to include both 32-bit carbon and 64-bit cocoa builds or have two separate installers.

thanks,
Dmitry

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020, Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 6:55 AM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> As I said, a stock Lazarus 2.0.6 install. From the about dialog, it seems
>> be using carbon.
>>

> It does worth bug reporting.
> With macOS 10.16, the installer (2.0.8) might need to include both 32-bit
> carbon and 64-bit cocoa builds or have two separate installers.

Thanks, I will post a report !

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Apr 2020, Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 6:55 AM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> As I said, a stock Lazarus 2.0.6 install. From the about dialog, it seems
>>> be using carbon.
>>>

>> It does worth bug reporting.
>> With macOS 10.16, the installer (2.0.8) might need to include both 32-bit
>> carbon and 64-bit cocoa builds or have two separate installers.
>
> Thanks, I will post a report !

Done: