[Lazarus] Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by

[Lazarus] Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by

Zaher Dirkey
Hi,
I updated my lazarus from svn, then Make clean all, lazarus was compiled fine
but when i try to compile my package i got this message

ntvRegCtrls.pas(10,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by ntvRegCtrls

What i can do to fix this propblem?

Thanks in advance.
--
Zaher Dirkey

Re: [Lazarus] Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by

Mattias Gaertner
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:16:23 +0200
Zaher Dirkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I updated my lazarus from svn, then Make clean all, lazarus was compiled
> fine
> but when i try to compile my package i got this message
>
> ntvRegCtrls.pas(10,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by
> ntvRegCtrls
>
> What i can do to fix this propblem?

1. Check that your package depends on the IDEIntf package.
2. Check the paths of your package. Other unit files must only point to
your source directories.
3. Check for duplicate ppu files.

See
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Unit_not_found_-_How_to_find_units#Quick_list

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Zaher Dirkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I updated my lazarus from svn, then Make clean all, lazarus was compiled fine
but when i try to compile my package i got this message

ntvRegCtrls.pas(10,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by ntvRegCtrls

What i can do to fix this propblem?

I fixed it by adding IDEIntf to Required Packages, is that correct?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Mattias Gaertner <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:16:23 +0200
Zaher Dirkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I updated my lazarus from svn, then Make clean all, lazarus was compiled
> fine
> but when i try to compile my package i got this message
>
> ntvRegCtrls.pas(10,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by
> ntvRegCtrls
>
> What i can do to fix this propblem?

1. Check that your package depends on the IDEIntf package.

Thanks fixed :)

--
Zaher Dirkey

Re: [Lazarus] Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:34:02 +0200
Zaher Dirkey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Zaher Dirkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I updated my lazarus from svn, then Make clean all, lazarus was compiled
> > fine
> > but when i try to compile my package i got this message
> >
> > ntvRegCtrls.pas(10,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentEditors used by
> > ntvRegCtrls
> >
> > What i can do to fix this propblem?
> >

> I fixed it by adding IDEIntf to Required Packages, is that correct?

Yes. And don't forget to clean up the "Other Unit files" of your
package. It must only contain your directories. Not directories of
other packages.