[Lazarus] CHM Maker not working

Richard Mace
Hi,
I am trying to run the CHM Maker help file application, but when running the chmmaker.lpi in Windows 7 Lazarus 1.4 I get:

Inline images 1

Any ideas?

Richard

Re: [Lazarus] CHM Maker not working

leledumbo
Administrator

Show screenshot of that "See" on the bottom of the dialog. You're likely to set it wrong since you're on windows but trying to execute xterm as a launching application. The path is even clear: /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm, would that ever exist on windows?

Re: [Lazarus] CHM Maker not working

Richard Mace

Hi,
I was just suggesting that the demo may need to be adjusted for the distribution of Lazarus, as all I did was load it and then run it?

Richard

On 15 May 2015 08:24, "leledumbo" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any ideas?

Show screenshot of that "See" on the bottom of the dialog. You're likely to
set it wrong since you're on windows but trying to execute xterm as a
launching application. The path is even clear: /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm, would
that ever exist on windows?

Re: [Lazarus] CHM Maker not working

Andrew Haines
On 05/15/2015 04:39 AM, Richard Mace wrote:

> Hi,
> I was just suggesting that the demo may need to be adjusted for the
> distribution of Lazarus, as all I did was load it and then run it?

This is fixed now in svn.

Regards,

Andrew