[Lazarus] Building packages etc. with bigide

[Lazarus] Building packages etc. with bigide

Mark Morgan Lloyd
Is there an easy way to build a package such as lazsvn from the command
line at the same time as  make bigide?

The reason I ask is that I'm normally building for both GTK and GTK2
(and sometimes for Qt) using a script, and would like to avoid having to
subsequently rebuild from inside the IDE with attendant file rename.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

Re: [Lazarus] Building packages etc. with bigide

Mattias Gaertner

Mark Morgan Lloyd <[hidden email]> hat am 7. April 2011 um 17:02 geschrieben:

> Is there an easy way to build a package such as lazsvn from the command
> line at the same time as  make bigide?
>
> The reason I ask is that I'm normally building for both GTK and GTK2
> (and sometimes for Qt) using a script, and would like to avoid having to
> subsequently rebuild from inside the IDE with attendant file rename.

make clean bigide

./lazbuild --ws=gtk2 components/lazsvnpkg/lazsvnpkg.lpk

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Is there an easy way to build a package such as lazsvn from the command
>> line at the same time as  make bigide?
>>
>> The reason I ask is that I'm normally building for both GTK and GTK2
>> (and sometimes for Qt) using a script, and would like to avoid having to
>> subsequently rebuild from inside the IDE with attendant file rename.
 >
 > make clean bigide
 > ./lazbuild --ws=gtk2 components/lazsvnpkg/lazsvnpkg.lpk

Thanks Mattias, working on it :-)

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>> Is there an easy way to build a package such as lazsvn from the
>>> command line at the same time as  make bigide?
>>>
>>> The reason I ask is that I'm normally building for both GTK and GTK2
>>> (and sometimes for Qt) using a script, and would like to avoid having
>>> to subsequently rebuild from inside the IDE with attendant file rename.
>  >
>  > make clean bigide
>  > ./lazbuild --ws=gtk2 components/lazsvnpkg/lazsvnpkg.lpk
>
> Thanks Mattias, working on it :-)

That appears to complete successfully, although in practice I found I
needed --pcp. However the SVN entry did not appear in the IDE's tools
menu until after I'd rebuilt from inside the IDE- is there something
else that needs doing?