[Lazarus] Building lazarus from cli - how to specify target widgetset

[Lazarus] Building lazarus from cli - how to specify target widgetset

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
As the subject lines says, how do I build lazarus IDE and LCL from the
Linux command line and specify a specific widgetset target. eg: lcl-gtk1
instead of the default lcl-gtk2.

Regards,
  Graeme

Re: [Lazarus] Building lazarus from cli - how to specify target widgetset

On 04/14/2019 05:54 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus wrote:
> As the subject lines says, how do I build lazarus IDE and LCL from the
> Linux command line and specify a specific widgetset target. eg: lcl-gtk1
> instead of the default lcl-gtk2.

make LCL_PLATFORM=gtk , gtk2 is default so make only is sufficient.

On 14/04/2019 17:23, zeljko wrote:
> make LCL_PLATFORM=gtk

Perfect, that worked. Thanks!

Regards,