[Lazarus] Bugtracker IDE version list

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
a) Pls, delete outdated beta versions from list: 1.8 RCx, 1.6 RCx, 1.4
RCx, 1.2 RCx

b) Pls add 2.1 (trunk)

Alexey

[Lazarus] new http client

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
hi all

my friend has developed his own version of http client.

here you can find repos:

client: https://github.com/paxtibi/http
demos: https://github.com/paxtibi/http-demos
json: https://github.com/paxtibi/json

It would be a pleasure for us to know what do you think about this
sources and if you have some suggestion on development.

Thanks in advantage.
Marcello Basso

Re: [Lazarus] new http client

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
 FPC has the fpJson lib, so I cannot see why he made Json module.

Suggestion for Http: name it PaxHTTP and put demos to the same repo, so OnlinePkgManager guy can get them all.

Re: [Lazarus] new http client

quote:
FPC has the fpJson lib, so I cannot see why he made Json module.

Suggestion for Http: name it PaxHTTP and put demos to the same repo, so OnlinePkgManager guy can get them all.
My idea was "clone" JSON object of Browser Javascript implementation. The name is taken from mozilla documentation. Only a my mistake.
The implementation is based on fpjson. I have't reinvent the wheel.
Renamed package and units as you have suggested. :)

--
Marco

Re: [Lazarus] new http client

Other thing. http client is a "remake" of fphttpclient.
The structure is pluggable and not monolitic.
So you can change base autorization mecanism with barel mecanism. For example.
You can activate or not a "middleware" (piece of code that alterate behavior of client class).
You can add new encoder for request messages. The encoder clone request before send message, so untouch the original request message instance.
I've taken ispiration from slim framework (php world) for "middleware" class name.

--
Marco

Re: [Lazarus] Bugtracker IDE version list

On 04/10/2018 14:42, AlexeyT via Lazarus wrote:
> b) Pls add 2.1 (trunk)

added