[Lazarus] Bootstrap problem

After updating & recompiling FPC trunk, I tried to compile a LCL program and got the following in Lazarus which is configured
to use trunk:

Compile package LazUtils 1.0: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1
Warning: Recompiling LazarusPackageIntf, checksum changed for /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.3.1/units/x86_64-linux/rtl/classes.ppu
lazutils.pas(25,47) Fatal: Cannot find LazarusPackageIntf used by LazUtils. Check if package FCL is in the dependencies.

It seems somehow the change of FPC didn't trigger a recompile of the FCL package.

I managed to get out of this problem by compiling the program with a lazarus configured to use fpc 3.0.4,
and then recompiling it again with the lazarus configured to use trunk.

Re: [Lazarus] Bootstrap problem

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 09:36:44 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After updating & recompiling FPC trunk, I tried to compile a LCL
> program and got the following in Lazarus which is configured to use
> trunk:
>
> Compile package LazUtils 1.0: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1
> Warning: Recompiling LazarusPackageIntf, checksum changed
> for /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.3.1/units/x86_64-linux/rtl/classes.ppu
> lazutils.pas(25,47) Fatal: Cannot find LazarusPackageIntf used by
> LazUtils. Check if package FCL is in the dependencies.

Can you reproduce the problem and check the FCL.compiled file to find
out why Lazarus did not recompile fcl.lpk?