[Lazarus] Auto accel. keys on tabs in Qt5

[Lazarus] Auto accel. keys on tabs in Qt5

vojtech.cihak
Hi,

I noticed that Qt5 automatically adds accerelator keys to TabSheets of PageControl, i.e. _TabSheet1, T_abSheet2, Ta_bSheet3 etc. which allows switching tab by Alt+T/A/B.

Is possible to disable this feature? The reason is that I have complex form and it creates duplicite shortcut Alt+C for Tab and Button, and this shortcut switches the tab rather than push button, which I want.

Thanks, V.