[Lazarus] ApplicationProperties

The TApplicationProperties component provides access to the TApplication
events and properties.

It is missing OnActionExecute. Can this be added or is there a reason for
not adding it ?

Should I file an issue in the issue tracker ?

Re: [Lazarus] ApplicationProperties

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
On 21.03.2020 14:11, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> The TApplicationProperties component provides access to the TApplication
> events and properties.
>
> It is missing OnActionExecute. Can this be added or is there a reason for
> not adding it ?

Surely it can be added.

> Should I file an issue in the issue tracker ?

Yes, please.

Ondrej

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020, Ondrej Pokorny via lazarus wrote:

> On 21.03.2020 14:11, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
>> The TApplicationProperties component provides access to the TApplication
>> events and properties.
>>
>> It is missing OnActionExecute. Can this be added or is there a reason for
>> not adding it ?
>
> Surely it can be added.
>

>> Should I file an issue in the issue tracker ?
>
> Yes, please.

Done: