[Lazarus] App don't appear on taskbar of 2nd monitor

[Lazarus] App don't appear on taskbar of 2nd monitor

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Is looks like LCL bug. who can confirm it?

https://github.com/Alexey-T/CudaText/issues/1108

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] App don't appear on taskbar of 2nd monitor

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017, Alexey via Lazarus wrote:

> Is looks like LCL bug. who can confirm it?
>
> https://github.com/Alexey-T/CudaText/issues/1108

Works fine if I do it here with an LCL app. Linux mint 18, cinnamon.

On 06.10.2017 12:10, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> Works fine if I do it here with an LCL app. Linux mint
It seems was a Win8/Win10 report. (I dont have monitors to test.)

Alexey

Re: [Lazarus] App don't appear on taskbar of 2nd monitor

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
I have 2 monitors on a win 10 machine and I am not aware it should
behave like this (you either duplicate the task bar or you have one task
bar on one display with all windows, afaik).

Ondrej

Am 06.10.2017 um 11:45 schrieb Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus:
> I have 2 monitors on a win 10 machine and I am not aware it should
> behave like this (you either duplicate the task bar or you have one task
> bar on one display with all windows, afaik).
As the original reporter wrote, it is an option to display the TB button on the
display where a window is (I think that's the only sane option, btw).

Same problem exists in Delphi, the problem is that the TApplication window
always lives on the main monitor.

Setting Application.MainFormOnTaskbar should help, but does have some
consequences, so be sure to test.

--
Martok
Ceterum censeo b32079 esse sanandam.