[Lazarus] Another update sound shop

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
For those that have been following along I've posted another update to my sound shop program. Sound shop is a program to help kids learn programming where they can write functions and interact with them visually to novel and interesting results.

Since the last update I added song file support, programmatic song creation and saving, audio file recording, sound and mapping sound samples to keys. I've also fixed the problems with sounds popping and clicking and added a few sample song files.

Here is a brief overview of some of those changes:

If you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions I am more than happy to answer.

Re: [Lazarus] Another update sound shop

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Update

I added a piano roll control and a note designer to allow notes to be created and edited on the roll: