[Lazarus] Announcing TGPuttyLib, a dynamic link library for SFTP clients

[Lazarus] Announcing TGPuttyLib, a dynamic link library for SFTP clients

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,
I would like to announce my new PuTTY fork, which gives Lazarus (or
FreePascal, and also Delphi) developers a new SFTP Client class. For
some reason, the PuTTY code seems to be able to achieve the fastest
SFTP transfer rates, and now finally we can have them too (over
100MB/sec).

It's free and open source. You can get more info and download it, along
with demos, from my web site
syncovery.com/tgputtylib

Feedback, requests and contributions are welcome.

Cheers,
Tobias