[Lazarus] An online package manager

[Lazarus] An online package manager – [Cross posted on forum so if you want answer there : http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,29284.0.html[1]] Hi, I saw Embarca...
On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > Is there any work on this subject until now or any one like to work o...
I would make this more complicated than absolutely necessary. lpk files have version and dependency information. AFAIK that is all you need to...
Of course I meant that I would *NOT* make this more complicated than necessary... On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 3:47 AM, Kostas Michalopoulos < b...
Thank you Kostas yes it will begin simple but it should be ready for all the options. Juha yes you are right and I will get your help ;) Regar...
On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > Thank you Kostas yes it will begin simple but it should be ready for ...
Me too. Regards, Ara -- http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software or over the web -...
It may be rather easy using HTTP or FTP download like fppkg is doing. Some of its code can be used. The package list must be one file (just like...
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Juha Manninen wrote: > It may be rather easy using HTTP or FTP download like fppkg is doing. > Some of its code...
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael@...> wrote: > Why not ? fppkg just needs a zip file, and expects a fpmake...
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Juha Manninen wrote: > On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Michael Van Canneyt > <michael@...> wrote: >&...
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael@...> wrote: > - As part of the build instructions, dependencies between p...
On 2015-08-10 20:22, Juha Manninen wrote: > Unit dependencies are already specified in uses sections of the units > themselves. In the ...
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote: > On 2015-08-10 20:22, Juha Manninen wrote: >> Unit dependencies are already specif...
On 2015-08-11 07:44, Michael Van Canneyt wrote: > This is why we opted to make the "package format" fpmake.pp a pascal file. A ve...
On Tue, 11 Aug 2015, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote: > On 2015-08-11 07:44, Michael Van Canneyt wrote: >> This is why we opted to make t...
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Juha Manninen wrote: > On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Michael Van Canneyt > <michael@...> wrote: >&...
This is a very good idea and IMHO something that should be given a high priority. However, rather than chat about solutions, I'd like to propose...
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Tony Whyman wrote: > This is a very good idea and IMHO something that should be given a high > priority. Howev...
On 10/08/15 16:15, Michael Van Canneyt wrote: >> 4. All packages in the repository should be signed (e.g. using a GPG >> user k...
On 2015-08-10 16:15, Michael Van Canneyt wrote: >> 3. Locally installed packages (i.e. under the user account) should override >> a...
On 2015-08-10 14:42, Juha Manninen wrote: > I want to understand this topic better. fppkg and fpmake works together. fpmake can generate a ...
Em 08/08/2015 21:49, "Kostas Michalopoulos" <badsectoracula@...> escreveu: > > I would make this more complicated than ab...
Im agree with Luiz,Its better to have them in a server as a pack,because as you (Juha) said we dont want do any force dependency on anything like...
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > Im agree with Luiz,Its better to have them in a server as a pack, ...
On 2015-08-10 10:17, Juha Manninen wrote: > > Phase 3 : > Support user rating and comments for packages. Phase 4: Build a "...
Em 10/08/2015 06:30, "Juha Manninen" <juha.manninen62@...> escreveu: > > On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Aradeonas <ar...
> If someone needs an explanation of how this is done, I can provide > whatever is needed. Ok,I really want to hear from you about this....
I read it wrongly,No I dont like getting directly because of many reasons like their services limit and the soul of "no force dependency on...
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > There is one tiny problem that keep packages uptodate, we can sync ...
On 2015-08-09 23:30, luiz americo pereira camara wrote: > I would download from the SCM ( > git/svn) directly, like bower does. The data n...
Thank you for the explanation Graeme. I think its better to archive each version in Lazarus host or a central is better way but get them when up...
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > The most important part is it make easy to use packages and sharing...
On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Aradeonas <aradeonas@...> wrote: > [Cross posted on forum so if you want answer there :http://forum.l...
On 2015-08-08 14:27, Aradeonas wrote: > Is there any work on this subject until now Yes, the Free Pascal project has had something like tha...
It seems there is need for a new one.If any one want to help or have a point for me tell me so I consider it. Regards, Ara -- http://w...
On 2015-08-08 21:22, Aradeonas wrote: > It seems there is need for a new one. I don't think there is technically anything wrong with fppkg ...
Probably if I understand it I will use it or maybe make a new one on it. As Marco always said if you want it so make it your self and the team a...
On Sat, 8 Aug 2015, Aradeonas wrote: > Probably if I understand it I will use it or maybe make a new one on it. > As Marco always sa...
Ok I will read more about it. Regards, Ara -- http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be -- ___________________...