[Lazarus] Adding a component to a form using keyboard

[Lazarus] Adding a component to a form using keyboard

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list
Hello,
I have a problem to add a button to a form using keyboard. Ctrl+Alt+P,
write "tbut" to the edit field and press Enter. Nothing was added... why?

Re: [Lazarus] Adding a component to a form using keyboard

On 09.10.2017 9:58, Lubos Pintes via Lazarus wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem to add a button to a form using keyboard. Ctrl+Alt+P,
> write "tbut" to the edit field and press Enter. Nothing was added... why?

Because you have to click with a mouse on the form where the button has
to be placed.

Check the "Keep open" checkbox to have the Delphi-behavior (component
placed without a mouse click, the components dialog doesn't close).

Ondrej