D:\lazarus\lcl\lclintf.pas(64,2) Fatal: Can't open include file "winapih.inc"

D:\lazarus\lcl\lclintf.pas(64,2) Fatal: Can't open include file "winapih.inc"

GREP
havinf problems with making breakpoints work, I re-installed Lazarus 3 or 4 times changing revisions down to 1.0.08, 1.0.12 then returning to 1.0.14. I chose to delete old installation and all previous user configurations.
Now, in all cases, compiling for WinCE I got this error.
If i try to add the file to the project, it tells me it is already included in  package LCLBase 1.0.14.
I check in the installed packages, and LCLBase is indeed installed.

Can anyone help?